Saturday, February 21, 2015

Results for "Look Through Any Window"

The results are in, but first a big thank you to our co-hosts of this blogging event.

Far Away Series

STMcC presents Battle of the Bands



"Look Through Any Window" 

Originally recorded by the Hollies in the 1960's.

versus ~ the challengers ~

Michael Carpenter & Ron Smith, recorded in June 2012.

My own vote went to Carpenter & Smith.

And ~ the winner is...

Carpenter & Smith @ 11 votes
Hollies @ 6 votes

I appreciate your participation and comments!! Have  great weekend, everyone (smile).

Okay - now for those who have time - I'm closing out the LOVE month with an original...

8 comments:

  1. Hey, I actually voted for the winner this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIXIE POLKA ~
    I was wondering why you didn't post your BOTB results yesterday. I couldn't understand why you wouldn't when it was the right day and you knew that we had posted OUR results.

    Just now figured it out: Believe it or not, I had never entered this blog's URL in my "Following" list. Apparently I was just clicking on it from the sidebar link on my BOTB blog and thus I never noticed that your posts here weren't coming up in my Dashboard.

    Well,. I'm correcting that NOW. Wow! A year and a half of graveyard shi(f)ts and a person won't even know which end is up. This damn job of mine has wrecked my mind (and I'm SERIOUS!)

    I thank God I have only 4 more shifts to work and then I'm leaving this job and this state and moving to Nevada.

    Sorry I'm late, but that shouldn't happen again.

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~D-FensDogg -
      Thank you, but an apology is not necessary. In fact, I didn't know there was an issue. I do have two blogs prefixed, 'dcrelief,' which possibly adds to the confusion.

      Those shift work 'unpleasantries' take a toll, but it's great to hear your life is taking a needed turn. Good thoughts, and prayers for a move that brings you peacefulness.

      Thank you for voting, and returning for the results' post!

      Dixie

      Delete
    2. Okay - now I know what you were saying about the dashboard. I noticed you stopped following the dc blog. Funny, I didn't think anything about it, but that was the wrong one to follow. But it may have been before I decided to re-open this blog.

      Okay, so now everything's square...

      Delete
  3. Yea, finally I picked a winner, I think. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, you did!!! thank you for voting, and returning for the results!

      Delete